Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ESI U46DJ Setup

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DjPyurePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey everyone, I ordered my ESI U46DJ and it should be here tomorrow. I have confidence that I will be able to set it up. But after reading some other posts about the troubles some people have had trying to set it up, I was wondering if there was a section on the website similar to the Maya 44 setup process? or if you other ESI owners could post a step by step process to get it working right (I will be using TCV) I would really appreciate it.

DJ Pyure

Inviato Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 11:53 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
DjPyure,

(In theory) you have only to install your drivers in your computer and after that install the Soundcard in an available USB port.

The rest of the steps are the same as Maya 44 USB. But It will be fiine if we have a step by step free error setup.

By today you already have it... can you tell us how you doing with U46DJ so far?

Inviato Sun 19 Feb 06 @ 9:05 am
You'll need very low output cartdriges in your turnatables. Otherwise you'll have a very high output out of the ESI U46DJ and since the knobs can't regulate nor the phono or line inputs you'll be very frustrated.

The only solution is to solder a resistor.

Inviato Sun 19 Feb 06 @ 9:41 pm
Are you kidding? U can't control the levels on the u46dj??? Whats up with that? I was thinking about buying this soundcard to get around the hassle of using a RCA switch-box to get decent sound-quality when playing regualr vinyl, but this information changes that...

How come this sound-card is so hyped by the VDJ team, when it apparantly has lots of problems (this one as well as others reported in these forums) and it's very own manual even mentiones that it has problems with VDJ (as stated in this thread http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/41018/General_Discussion/Esi_U46DJ_soundcard_issue.html?page=1&highlight=u46dj?? )?

Inviato Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 3:33 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
sjursjur,

Back in September 2005, U46DJ has many problem with their ASIO DRIVERS. Now it isn't. The issue with the volume is another thing. But it's reaklly easy to get to variable resistors (like volume ones) and do an interfase cable to get this achived. It's not the ideal solution but It's no so big trouble at all.

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 3:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)