Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sort

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is their any way to sort the column headers in the headers in the recordcase? For example, I would prefer the recordcase to have the artist listed first and then track title instead of the other way around. Thanks for your help!

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 2:28 pm
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Run regedit

search for virtualdj folder

modify the value of columnorder to 1

:)

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 2:47 pm
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Muzza.....Just checking out the forums for some info, I have to say that is the most professional, sweetest, clean looking set up I have ever seen.........nice!!!!

I just ordered my DAC3, I have one question....is your Behrenger Mixer USB? and if so, how is it wired with the DAC3 thru VDJ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, THANKS!!

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 3:16 pm
Once again thanks for the help. Your setup is very nice!

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 4:08 pm
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

To answer your question about the setup, the mixer is not USB. i have a Maya44 4in/out that connects to the mixer. I use the two channels for left and right decks and use the mixer to crossfade and control levels. There is a third channel that controls the samples routed from the onboard sound. The dac3 is just a controller that eliminates the need for a majority of keyboard and mouse movements. When bpm mixing the jogs allow for precise pitch bend control and sync starting is a breeze. Together with Virtualdj and Jpboggis's mapper it concludes a very harmonic mix ;)

Inviato Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 1:36 am
Does the ColumnOrder not work in 4.0? I can't seem to change the order of the columns.

Also - the fact that this has to be done in the registry is completely assinine. I thought 4.0 was supposed to have a more customizable recordcase with better ID3 support.

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 1:43 am

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 4:14 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)