Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: total database entrys

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have 69.4 GB in my karaoke file and 6.87 GB in my music file and have included the locations of both when I scan HD
However I am constantly searching for song that I know are in one of those files that fails to come up in a search of the database.
is there a way to compare the songs entered into the DB against those in the file locations you specified? other then a one by one count?
is there a limit to the size of the database that I might be exceeding with that amount of files?
is all subfolders scaned in file locations entered into the HD scan?
any help is much appreciated.

Inviato Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 5:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

We have a little program that do that, but you can also erase your search database and do again a search and have with that the correct path to your songs.

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 11:01 pm
I to have the same problem as fortune. I often sit in one folder playing mp3 music but then get asked for a Karaoke song. I then try to search for it but because i am in my mp3 folder the search does not find the song I know is in the Karaoke or video folder. I have an early version I have received with a Hercules console & this was never a problem (all searches showed every matching song on the database with directories showing) But now version 3.4 does not. You are forever cliclking on searching folder & then losing where you were up to (in previos folder).....I have 15 folders with 10,000 mpegs & 17000 mp3s so this is very frustrating......Is there a fix for this ?????? Many thanks Your help would be very much appeciated.

Inviato Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 1:09 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Maybe you got clicked a SHOW ALL funtion in VDJ... just uncheckit. place your pointer in a folder and right-click you have an option that saids SHOW ALL if is checked click to uncheck and you are done.

When you want an specific song you can still use local database to find it.

Good Luck!

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 7:08 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have noticed a lack of search results sometimes too, so instead of using VDJ to search for tracks, I use a windows search function instead.

I open up search from start menu and then have it search my entire music drive. It returns the goods every single time and it's easy to flick between the two screens using the ALT & TAB keys.

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 7:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)