Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: One deck stops working

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
While using TCV's, one deck will stop working. I can load a song but it will not play. I have to shut down VDJ and open the program again in order for both decks to work.

This has happened to me while I was broadcasting on VDJ radio.

What is the fix for this problem?

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 5:12 am
Have you tried to go into your Virtual DJ settings under the timecode and try to do an auto-detect to fix the TCV not working?

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 3:18 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
that happens to me when i select both inverse audio options IN TC config. i do not need to select them but i get no clicks or pops when it is like that, but i agree. also try select a different soundcard setting and then select ASIO TC again, it seems just need a refreshing, but give more details about your setting. Also you try lowering your buffer in the ASIO options?

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 3:49 pm
All my settings seem fine.

I can load a song, tcv can see it and control it, but NO SOUND comes through.

It's like a pre crash or something.

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 9:44 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
so you lose sound but not control ?? you can still see the waving be controlled, you have a maya 44 correct? is the driver up to date?

Inviato Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 10:19 pm
That is correct. I lose sound but can still control the wave w/ tcv.

Yes...I have the Maya44USB and all drivers are up to date.

Inviato Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 6:47 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have to say VDJ (for me) seems to have alot of random bugs in it. I have had many different things that happen once and dont happen again. sometimes my timcode signal will be 0 when both decks are playing but ether one on its own will be fine

just weird things like that. i dont mind cause a quick re-execute seems to sort it but it is a bit disconcerting.

Inviato Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 1:08 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)