Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV Questions And Answers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

AsenjoHome userMember since 2005
when i play my tcv on the sound config i just get quivers and the music it chopy lik its about to freze. it wont be to do with my computer not being gd enough because it has more than needed in every area.
i am pluging my decks directly to the computer while im waitin for a maya44 sound card. ive earthed the wires connected everything properly. when i try configurating the tcv it says no signal can be found . ive tryed every combination pressed every button on the software lol and it stil doesnt work. help me

Inviato Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 9:09 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

What soundcard are you using? You need 2 stereo line inputs to get it working...

Inviato Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 12:03 am
only 1 TT works with the demo version. But what soundcard are you using at the moment?

Inviato Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 4:26 am
AsenjoHome userMember since 2005
i just have a chipset one. so lik the soundcards on the mother board. would that be the reason if so what sound card would be a gd option to buy.

Inviato Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 12:20 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Asenjo,

You could buy the ESI U46DJ USB or a M-Audio Delta 44 PCI or Delta 66. The are very good options for TCVs and VDJ.

and don't forget to purchase your VirtualDJ Pro :-)

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 3:31 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)