Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Effects

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I downloaded various effects from here - one of which is "Fader Start" - but I don't know how to make these things work. Anybody here know how to make them work?

Inviato Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 11:03 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes i can help you ;-)

1) Load 1 song in each deck
2) Activate the plugin Fader Start
3) Move the crossfader on the skin or the one of your dj console mk2 (or dj control mp3)
4) You will see what is a fader start (like on a professional mixer :-) )

Then there are a lot of options for the fader start (pause/cue x/stop) synchonysed the song or when on the crossfader to stop the song
The slider 1 and 2 are the fader start too but on the level (volume): in this case the plugin doesn't need to be activated

Inviato Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 6:09 pm
I managed to get it to work on the crossfader - I switched to one of the skins I downloaded (Velocity). What my problem was that I didn't know how to actually activate the effects, until last night.

Excellent on the crossfader - to do a good mix, move it to the centre point - it starts the new record up while the old one is still playing - doesn't cut it short, or start it so far in, like it does on Automix.

You actually designed it, didn't you. How do you go about putting in things like that.

I've created a jingle "Action" (sampled from the Alicia Bridges song "I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round)). It's just the bit at the start, where she says "Ac-tion". Took several attempts to do it, too. I tried doing it as a loop, but it got the bit afterwards instead. How do you send samples, effects and so on to here?

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 11:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)