Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Another Beatmixing topic

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Srry to keep posting about this, i am a total NOOB lol, but this is what i want to do, i have about 25 gb of hiphop/rnb songs on my pc i want to mix maybe like 25 of them in a mix, but i keep running into major issues when trying to beatmatch even if Deck A is e.g. 76.5 and Deck B is e.g. 77.5 it still doesnt sound syncronized and im very frustrated with this b/c i have been trying to make the "perfect mix" for years with VDJ, maybe when i get enough $$ ill buy some equip. to try out with VDJ maybe it would work better, and looping part doesnt always work, like when bringing in a song, like a play 50 Cent- In Da Club, and on Deck B i have Akon- Locked Up, cued and ready to go, one problem, i cant figure out how to bring it in properly i love hearing perfect beatmatching but when i press sync or Beatlock, it messes up the mix big time like the BPM's are near the same, but it still messes up when i press sync or beatlock, the beatlock sort of "drags" the song until the grid is lined up, i would really like to create a perfect beatmatching mix, like if i had the perfect beatmatch when bringing in a song, the instrumental would go for about 10 seconds, then i would use an effect e.g. backspin or 50s(1 beat) brake to bring it in but thats about it i would really like to learn how to beatmatch wayyyyyy better i hear a lot of great hiphop beatmatching on VDJ radio bigg propss on that lol yaa can anyone help me??

Inviato Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 9:37 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
"i have been trying to make the "perfect mix" for years with VDJ"=crack=no help. CBG's have to be aligned. Sorry but that's all I'll give you. We all want people to support this company so it can get bigger and better.

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 8:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)