Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DAC-2 Custom Mapping

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

All,

I downloaded the custom DAC-2 mapping and love the features, however, there is one that I would like to change.

When I use the Pitch Bend -/+ it controls the amount of loop beats (1,2,4,8,16)
If I hit Shift -/+ it applies the pitch bend.

I would like to have these two functions reversed! I use the Pitch Bend much more often than loops and life will be much easier if this can be changed! I've looked through the forums and have not seen a direct way to change this for the DAC-2. Is there a GUI interface somewhere?

Thanks in advance,

Woody

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 1:56 am
Someone must know how to swap these 2 simple controls. Please be sure to chime in if you have any ideas!

Woody

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 12:34 am
Very true. I havent connected my DAC 2 but I will let you know I it goes!

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 3:40 am
User named "daniels" If you read this, will you please give me a shout? I'd like to get these buttons re-mapped before prom season arrives! :)

Woody

Inviato Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 6:06 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Seconded! I've got a DMC-1 controller, but it turns out that it's not compatible with VDJ, something to do with the firmware version of the controller locking it to PCDJ only. Luckily, I've found someone who's willing to swap it with their DAC-2, as they only use PCDJ on their system, hurrah!

I agree, as good as the beatmatching system in vdj is, it needs a little helping hand every now and then! In fact, sometimes I find that if the beats of two tracks ARE perfectly in sync, they tend to cancel each other out, and it actually sounds a lot better to be a tiny fraction out of step....

Inviato Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 1:07 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You should write in the plugins forum in the special topic for that otherwise you will never have an answer ;-)

Inviato Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 2:39 pm
Cheers for the tip!

Inviato Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 2:47 pm
Just aquired my dac-2 yesterday - downloaded the driver off pcdj's website, and it's installed perfectly. It sounds like the dac-2 mapper you're running could be the problem - by default, my pitch bend buttons work as pitch bend buttons, and the loops are controlled by the track and group buttons...

Inviato Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 8:45 am
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
how well does the dac-2 work with virtual DJ? How does it compare with the hercules controller?
Ive used the DMC with pcdj and ive used the hercules with VDJ, but was looking for some feedback on the DAC-2..

My hercules is falllin apart and i need a new controller...

Does the jog dial scroll through the track listings? will it LOAD the highlighted song into a case player?

Do the waitlist and match buttons function?

Thanks
Joe

Inviato Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 3:31 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

It works ok, but if you are going to buy a new one, go to the Dac3, It's better. If you don't have enough try the new DJC2, its better than the DJC1 for sure.

Good Luck!

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 5:36 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
How can I connect the Dac 2 and the HDJC 1 at the same time??

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 11:15 pm
which are the best: HDJCMKII o DAC-2

Inviato Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 11:27 pm
It depends on what you want.
If you want a controller only, 19Inch, you are using external mixer I would say dac2 or 3 (I would go for dac3)
If you want a (usb) soundcard, controller, mixer controls, the HDJC MK2 would be a better option.
Ewout

Inviato Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 1:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)