Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Soundcard question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have a Gigaport AG soundcard and would like to assign two stereo channels out to an external mixer. So far, I have only been able to send a single mono cable out of Channel 1/2 from the Gigaport. Channel 3/4 controls the headphone cue.

What I would like to do is use the Gigaport Channel 1/2 to one channel on my mixer (left VDJ deck) and Channel 3/4 to the second channel on the mixer (right VDJ deck).

Thanks in advance...

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 6:54 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You have two choices:

Use 4.1 Soundcard in VDJ and try to make it work.

OR

Use Advanced Config, where you will be able to select each output for every soundcard in your computer.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 11:27 am
Thanks...I actually figured it out this morning. For some reason, I didn't see the scroolbar!

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 2:50 pm
Hi I installed the gigaport and can not configure it to do that (left deck channels 1 and 2 and right deck channels 3 and 4). After installing the AISO drivers and trying that I am unable to run VDJ! Its broken it. I can't restore my computer and installing VDJ again does not get rid of the fatal error each time I attempt to run VDJ. This is the first time I have encounted any problem with the program and am awaiting a response as I have gigs coming up. So anyone with any ideas please post I will be most grateful otherwise I will have to installed a fresh windows copy.

Inviato Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 6:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)