Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: question about decoder in virtual dj

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

how to change decoder for mp3 files? I do not want to use internal decoder i want an mp3 decoder to use ... how can i change it?

Inviato Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 3:03 pm
I don't think you can, I'm afraid... The interal audio decoder is geared to function best with all the other features associated with Virtual DJ... like beatmatching, scratching, etc... not controlling this codec, would create the potential for greater failures.

It would be like buying a BMW and saying you want to put a Ford engine in it... then expecting the BMW manufacturer to warranty the car will work.

Inviato Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 2:49 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Actually I don't think you are fully correct PCGumshoe. The Extension tab under config offers manual control over decoders. But the "mp3 decoder" is already included, meaning there is no "internal decoder" you are referring to, Avrozavr.

Regards

Inviato Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 7:23 pm
I want to use mp3pro decoder that's the problem

Inviato Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 9:54 pm
if you can find mp3pro as a dll maybe u can use it instead of the lame_encoder.dll
maybe?, just put it into the same dir as the lame.dll and choose it in plugin options for the mp3 encoder.

Inviato Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 11:34 pm
or untick the mp3 option in plugins and save to wav then convert to mp3 with other package that uses it.

Inviato Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 11:35 pm
Oh, he meant "Encoder" not "Decoder" and then if that's what he meant, wasn't I correct?

Inviato Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 11:31 am
now virtual dj plays mp3pro files but the quality is very poor.. jetaudio for example plays these files in normal quality

Inviato Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 3:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)