Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke Songs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

This must be a setting I'm missing somewhere but here's my problem. If I have a lot of karaoke requests, I put my playlist in automix mode cue up a number of 'normal' songs, then slip in my karaoke tracks. Sometimes the auto cue doesn't play the karaoke track right from the beginning as I want it to, the cue stp places it the start a couple of seconds into the karaoke track. How can I cure this?

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 5:29 pm
If I understand you correctly... you don't want a "fade" between... that may cut of the karaoke track?

In the Fame Settings DISABLE Auto Cue and reduce your FADE Length (that's the slider) and if you hold the mouse on the slider for a moment, it will tell you how many seconds it will take to fade.

Inviato Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 11:41 am
Yes, I think you understand, if I have automix enabled in my playlist (which I often do when doing a karaoke show as it gives me time to go through my requests etc) when i have a karaoke song in the playlist, it regularly misses the first bit of the song, maybe a couple of seconds or so. I'll have a play with those settings. Many thanks.

Inviato Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 2:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)