Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Beat Stripping

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PeraltaHome userMember since 2006
I dont know if its proper termnology but what i mean is taking away the beat in the background only leaving the words. Is that possible or not?

Inviato Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 12:59 am
It's called acapella and no there isn't a software that can do it. You can play with the equalizer and kill the bass and increase the highs...

But there isn't a software out there that does it perfect.

You can always purchase acapellas.

MS

Inviato Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 6:57 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
There are a couple of software solutions around, I seem to recall a plugin for Winamp that would do it with varying degrees of success.

Sometimes you can do it if you can find an instrumental version of the song that you want an acapella of. If you play them both at the same time, with the instrumental in opposite phase, the instrumental content will hopefully cancel itself out, leaving just the vocals. Very difficult and impractical to do live, but not to hard to set up in something like Soundforge.... Again, it's not perfect, there's always a hint of the music in there, but it's often good enough if you were only going to throw the resulting acapella over a music track anyway...

Inviato Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 8:03 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
actually i read the Scratch magazine (i cant remember the issue or who was on the cover. probably the 2005 Octover or November issue) and there was a program that u could do this with. im not sure what program it was.

Inviato Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 9:17 pm
still wouldnt be perfect

Inviato Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 10:21 pm
No it wouldn't be perfect as there is no software available for this. Whenever a vocal is played over a track, it is recorded seperately from the instrumental. Thus you have a acapella edit and an instrumental edit of the song. The only thing to do is purchase the acapella version.

MS

Inviato Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 3:46 am
kmg_123Home userMember since 2004
no there's no program can do that + grante and if there's it will give u crap sound

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 2:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)