Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Scroll bar page up/down function

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Dj-LosPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi,

Not sure if this is a bug or an enhancement?

When using the scroll bar for example in the "browser" if you left/right click it will page up/down per click. If you hold the left/right button down after click it only pages up/down one page. Typically in windows if you hold the button down it should keep paging up/down till you release the button.

If there is any chance of fixing this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks, Dj Los

Inviato Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 3:59 pm
any thoughts?

-Dj Los

Inviato Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 8:09 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you mean function scrolling down when holding mouse button? I usually use scroll-whell for this :) but it would be nice ;)

Inviato Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 10:06 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
like someone said the Browser just needs an overhaul.

someone behind the scenes sticky a Browser Idea thread

Inviato Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 10:11 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good idea Dj-Los, Dev team please add new Down horizontal Scroll bar left/right for the browsing area, like windows function!

Inviato Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 3:50 pm

Hi,

I agree about the hirizontal scroll, just makes it easier to see all the info quicker than having to drag and resize columns.

I would however like to see the mouse click on the verticle scroll bar and while mouse button down, it should page down. I am refereing to the area in between the up and down arrows. Currently if you click and hold, it will only page down one page. If click and hold the bar itself, then move one step, it seems to page like 5 pages, odd i think, but it allows you to quickly get to where you want.

-Thanks, Dj Los

Inviato Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 10:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)