Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke Help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Guys and gals...:o)

My newly acquired karaoke collection is on CD and under file type .cda - why can't i see these on my vdj window output?

In extensions i've got cda set to Karaoke CDG/ZIP Decoder.

Please help!

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)
P

Inviato Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 1:49 am
You must convert your CDs to MP3+G or CDG. I don't know what format .cda is

Inviato Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 2:28 am
pionara

your problem is that you don't have a program to rip your karaoke files, for that reason you don't see the lyrics of the song and you only play the audio which is .cda like a regular audio cd would be. You need a program like CDG RIPPER http://www.tricerasoft.com/karaoke_software/CDG_Ripper_Extraction_Tool.html
with this program you can rip your karaoke files to Bin,mp3+G etc. once you rip your song add the 2 files (mp3+cdg) into a zip file and open vdj , now is able to read it like an mp3 wtith the lyrics.
P.D. check if your cd-dvd rom is compatible with karaoke files.

Inviato Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 3:23 am
Please check my Blogs on how to convert these files... they MUST be on your Hard Drive... and Manquindvj is correct, your drive needs to be able to read RAW Sub Codes...

Look for "AUDIO GRABBER" this will work a little bit easier. I'll be revising my guide to FREE covnersion of these CDG collections.

What type of drive do you have now?

PM me if you have any other questions.

Inviato Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 4:27 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)