Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound Card Config

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

sampeggPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have just bought a new gigging PC. I have taken my existing Soundcard out of my old pc and put it in my new PC. It is a Trust 7.1 Sound Pro. On my old PC I had it setup just fine, and could play the left deck through the front output and the right deck through the rear output, (to play through different channels on my mixer). However on my new PC, I have setup the sound config in VDJ exactly the same as on my old PC and both left and right decks play through the same channel. I am using the advanced config option.
Please help, I can not understand why it does not work on my new PC.
Many thanks.

Inviato Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 11:38 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Have you installed the drivers for the card and settup the card to use all the outputs as outputs rather than line ins? sometimes you have to elect to switch some for others in the driver settup program. (but i am assuming you have set it up properly in the advanced menu of VDJ)

Inviato Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 11:44 pm
sampeggPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Problem solved. Windows Update had downloaded a dodgy 3rd party driver and replaced the proper trust driver for my soundcard. Driver rollback from device manager sorted it.

Thanks for the reply Dj Xeo.

Sam

Inviato Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 11:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)