Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MK2 to External Mixer - Strange Problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

AshKindHome userMember since 2005
Ok so I have managed to hook my mk2 up to my own an external mixer fine, but when i load a track into deck A the sound is distored untill the track has completely loaded, then the track plays fine, i choose a track to mix into on deck b and as that song loads the sound distorts again until it is fully loaded. Any ideas?

Ash (DJ KIND)

Inviato Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:11 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:36 pm
you probably have minimum, that way VDJ still works, but not much above minimum, that way you have to wait until song is loaded.

Works perfectly fine on my 1.7GHz Centrino and 1GB RAM laptop

Inviato Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 8:11 pm
As your computer is a bit short in CPU ressources, you can reduce VirtualDJ CPU consumption by disabling the auto-BPM and other automation process in VirtualDJ FAME parameters.

Inviato Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 9:37 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Please write your computer specifications. It seems that you have problems with computer, not with DjConsole.

Inviato Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 11:09 pm
I am using a Pentium M, Intel Centrino 1.3, with 30gb space, 1.25gb ram, just reformatted my entire computer (backed up tracks on external hard drive) and reloaded windows media edition xp, still same problem,

works fine when im using wdm just goes strange when changing to asio, want to get this sorted though as my time coded vinyl arrives any day!!!!

Inviato Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 12:11 am
Try to quit all other programs running in background. Try to optimize your sistem (see in my blog), try to disable modem and lan or wlan.

With this specs. VDJ should work!

Do you have lastest drivers for DJConsole?? windows up to date?

Try to do defrag and look that you have at least 2 GB free at hard disc. (Windows need at least 512MB, but rather that you have 2GB).

hope that helps

Inviato Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 12:50 am
ok so i have just set the buffer size of hercules dj to the max it can be and so far no probs!!! lets just hope it works again in the morning or even more so in the clubs! will have to test it all day tomorrow. Maybe the fresh install of EVERYTHING! as sorted it out

Inviato Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 1:29 am
so it works now :) happy to you!

Inviato Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 10:43 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeh defrags should work aslo , if you have any ram clearing utilities they are useful you can find many on the webfree

Inviato Sat 06 May 06 @ 1:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)