Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bposeyHome userMember since 2006
Hello all. I have a turntable with the tcv attached and I'm trying to play some mp3s on VDJ, but I am have difficulties with the ASIO soundcard. It keeps giving me this error message: "Error in ASIO driver-Not enough channels." Do I need to get another soundcard?

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 1:19 am
I think full asio is only available in the (full) professional edition

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 1:22 am
bposeyHome userMember since 2006
I understand. So the only way to get my turntables to work is to have the professional edition.

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 1:25 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
exactly.

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 11:40 am
but you can test one tcv if you want by selecting in the combo in "on active deck (s)" and out "master output", and make sure to have your asio drivers, if not, download asio4all drivers, I just tried that way and it worked.

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 6:05 pm
ASIO is disabled in the demo version. You can however test 1 TT with TCV with the demo and get a general feel of what its like. Don't expect to have the exact feel when you'll buy the software however since with the pro version you will have ASIO mode and will reduce your latency ;)

if your having problems try chosing another soundcard then the ASIO one like maybe a soundblaster live or onboard soundcard with a line in.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 6:10 pm
yes I'm testing with a soundblaster live and all is fine,however I didn't know that in full version, asio latency is better, I guess in a few days will buy vdj pro.

Inviato Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 9:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)