Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Output problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi there,

I bought this DJ Console last week, installed it immediately but I'm still having problems with the Headphones and normal output. The Chinch output works, if it is connected to my amplifier directly, but it doesn't work through the PC. I'm able to rec mixes by VDP, but no signal really seams to reach the PC. What do I do wrong??
And in addition: In the split mode I am not able to pre-listen to both channels through my headtphones at one time. I can only hear Deck A OR Deck B, but I can NOT hear them both in the split mode, if the volume faders are down. Only in the Mix mode if both volume faders are up. Someone out there who can help?? I am getting crazy on this :-(

Thanks in Advance
Regards

Jan

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 6:06 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you use DJC as mixer? If so you can record mixes directly in VirtualDJ.

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 6:20 pm
That's what I mean with "I'm able to rec mixes by VDP" :-(

Thanky anyway!

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 7:27 pm
So before you want to record, click Config button and select line input.

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:24 pm

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:39 pm
kookyHome userMember since 2004
Chick ur wier

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:57 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
in regards to the split thing (which happens to me too)

just listen to a deck by itself on deck b/a setting and then switch over to the split function kinda quickly... for some reason the knob like needs the quick switch to help carry over the signal. Weird- but it works

...and also a mk2 or just dj control mp3?

Inviato Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 3:11 am
Right, also an MK2. And this trick works. Thanks. I already discovered this opportunity, but it doesn't solve my main problem. I now connected the console to the PC by Line in and it works, but shouln't it work by USB as well??

And Yes, I took all the updates, but this seems not to be solved yet. So far so good. Thanks for your posts and your soon answers. Will see, if a new update is out and will let you know the status. Thanks guys!!

Regards

Jan

Inviato Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 7:55 am
Yes, it can work through USB. In this case you should connect your output from back side of console to LINE IN at front side of the console. That way you will be able to record through USB.

Inviato Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 3:53 pm
I am sorry, but all I have on front is the Mic In and the phones out. There's no ther connection... So I need to use the output on the back side.

@Lopez --> The link is dead...

Inviato Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 4:54 pm
I don't have this controller, but on 1st edition of DJC there is line in :) sorry..
If your DJC has line in you can use it. In some cases it works through mic in, but i said only in some cases :)

Inviato Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 6:04 pm
Big Thanks to Xeon for his support!! Now there's only the pre-listening problem to solve...

Any ideas??

Regards

Jan

Inviato Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 9:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)