Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DAC3 Jog Wheel

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

milesdjPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello - Recently, I invested in the DAC3 controller and using it with my VDJ ver. 3.4 software. How do I "scroll" through my songs in my folder using the jog wheel? Right now, it's backspinning/scratching my music.

Inviato Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 4:04 am
if you're using the dac mapper, try pressing shift then scrolling... works that way on my dac....

-Steve

Inviato Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 6:46 am
John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
There's a Dac 3 Mapper update available in the download section here (I believe).

I loaded it and found my DAC 3 could do a lot more and the jog / cue wheel is less sensitive to being accidentially bumped and jarring the video.

It also offers many more features you will like. Give it a try too.

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 4:21 pm
milesdjPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I downloaded the mapper and installed it in the folder. Now, the controller is not functioning correctly when I apply Match Beatmix. It seems that when I cue/play the left side it affects the right side that is playing. I immediatly "deleted" the file and went back to normal operation. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Is there a way to fix the bug? Maybe, I'm not doing something right. Thanks

Inviato Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 3:29 am
The MATCH buttons in the DAC-3 mapper don't currently work the same as the built-in mapper. MATCH does a 'sync' rather than a temporary beatlock. You can toggle beatlock on/off on either side of the DAC-3 using [CP]+[SHIFT]+[MATCH] though.

The behaviour of the [MATCH] button has been changed in v2.0 DAC-3 mapper (Under development), but you will be able to remap any of the buttons in this to suit your preferences anyway.

Inviato Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 12:48 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Thats the same question I had Jonathan.
In the meanwhile, you can create a keyboard short cut using the letter "B" and click temporary.

I have mapped these in the X Session for the time being, can't wait to see 2.0

Inviato Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 1:02 pm
John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Miles,

I attempted to get back to you last week on the second question you asked me and your private message file blocked my contacting you again ... not sure why.

The mapper DOES redesign the DAC 3 functions so if the changes are not to your liking then removed the download and return to the original layout.

Why are you now on this matter?

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 5:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)