Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: best set up please

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have bought virtual dj and now wish to set up a full system. I would like turntables with time coded vinyl and the ability to play my CD'S also with an effects unit. What would be the best set up from PC to mixer.

My computer will need an Audio and Video card what is the best for the job

Could some one recomend the best microphone and headset also

Many thanks

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 12:35 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
well give a budget u rocket scientist, or do you literaly mean 'what is the BEST'?

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 12:40 am
I am just a bit confused as to the set up. I have many MP3 and MP4 tracks and I have taken over a night club which is mainly 70's and 80's. The equipment is ancient and I need to replace with a system. Looking at the hard ware on the site I didn't know if to go for a consul or individual units.

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 12:44 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
2 pairs of tight 1210s and a decent mixer. Unless your the one doing the mixing then get a decent mixer, sound card and use VDJ.

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 1:24 am
It might help if we know what you have. Laptop or desktop? Do you want an internal or external sound card? What is your budget for mixer, TT, mic. The more info you give, the better we will be able to help.

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 2:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)