Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mix-Off Championship

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

If you have incorporated a computer into the mix with interest in competing against others using the same software this may interest you.

It's an opportunity to show off your creative and unique style during the Mix-Off Championships for the championship title, trophy and prizes. Here are the basic details, more to come, and you can phone me with questions anytime.

Details: http://www.computerdjsummit.com/mixoff/index.htm

Mix-tight

Professor Jam

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 7:52 pm
sounds like a cool event...

All good djs from US with VDJ should attend;) maybe bring home the trophy ;)

Inviato Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 1:58 am
Yes,

All VDJ from US, get ready... and show us a photo wining this championship :)

Inviato Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 1:20 pm
How many users here mix?

Inviato Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 8:54 pm
ALL OF THEM! ;) hehe...

Guess the American djs are shy, for first time around...hehe....

COME ON GUYS!;) get on the contest, and give it a shot, show what VDJ is good for ;)

Inviato Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 8:56 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Hope to be attending this year, have a pending kidney donation in the works after the busy season.

This is definately a one of a kind focussing just on computer djing, not your typical dj show.
VDJ was represented last year and hope to again this year, there were definately some power hitters there. No egos, just awesome open friendly networking. It doesn't matter what you know or don't know, everybody goes home with more than they came with.

Loved the Beach and Splitsville parties btw, hope for the same treatment this time.

This time I bring my own shit.
Ordering a backback bag for my shuttle, the airlines can do what they want with the gig box, they can't hurt that.
Nothing like mixing on someone elses stuff, cold.

Inviato Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 9:40 pm
Hi Rick,

I wish you the very best and solid health during the kidney issue. PLEASE keep Laurie and me up-to-date with the details my friend.

------------------------------------------------------
Many changes planned for this years Summit that include a new hotel & location.. If you loved the Beach & Splitsville parties, your really going to love the DJs Gone Wild LUAU party and buffett... yummie. No boats yaaaaaaaaaa! A stage and TiKi Hut & Deck... check out the location here: http://www.greeniguana.com/veteransvt.swf

As the ONLY computer DJ industry dedicated event it’s a must attend and a great learning experience.. I had a great time and the VDJ’s were mixing it up at all the activities last year with other tools side-by-side….

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 12:36 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)