Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DAC 2 problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Mix93fmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi there, I have been a djred & fx user for a long time but have issues with the fx stuff. I played around with the Virtual DJ trial and loved it so I Just bought it. Video stuff is great & hope to use it in the club this weekend but - I cannot get the DAc-2 seen in Virtual DJ. I've enabled it, downloaded the mapper & nothing! I know the Dac 2 works as I just opened up FX and had it working. Not sure if the following 2 conditions have anything to do with this - 1. I still have the trial software on my machine, just downloaded the full version & installed it. 2. In DJred the dac-2 controller is working with the com8 port, in VirtualDJ it only goes up to com5.
Please advise or help me with this. I love the software and appeciate any comments & suggestions - Stevie T - Tampa, FL

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 2:33 am
Mix93fmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
OK so I fixed it myself. I had to go into control panel/device and reset the com 8 to a free com port, in my case com 2 and everything works great. Just hooked up an external harddrive via firewall & the videos are mixing great on my Dell laptop. Im using it in the club this weekend. Thanks to all involved.

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 7:20 am
it's cool you solved it.

Btw. sometimes you have to restart you pc in order to ge DAC 2 fully working.

Looks like mapper sometimes "hangs" and even if you can reset dac 2
the display after VDJ startup does not change to -1 00:00:00
and is just -- -- -- --

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 8:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)