Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: New Hercules MK2 User

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi everyone, I know that yall really must be tired of these types of threads, so I apologize in advance. Ive searched through a lot of similar threads and tried to take away whatever I could. Im someone that has a ton of Mp3s and I saw the MK2 and thought it would be something to experiment with as a hobby on the side. I have a vast library of Mp3...probably somewhere near 90GB of.

Ive seen a few threads already for newbies, but they were dated and I know that the Virtual DJ has gone through several upgrades. Basically Im asking anyone that would could help me for an easy to understand tutorial to using the Hercules MK2 and VDJ. Im just confused on what types of music mix well together, when to cross, how to cue, when to use effects, how to get new effects...etc. Also all the advanced options you can change under the config. Ive heard people talk about adjusting those to help scratching and so forth. I could keep going on and on. Basically Im in the dark with everything except for how to play a song and adjust the volume haha. Even with all this confusion Ive had a blast messing with thing the last 3 or 4 hours, so I would really appreciate anyone that could help me get a better grasp. Thanks a lot again.

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 9:28 am
well, noone can say you what musid u should play, u have to find what music u can play.

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 11:19 am
I understand that it is up to me to decide what songs to choose. Im just confused because if your playing something other than techno, you have all the lyrics getting playing on top of each other.

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 5:44 pm
hemanHome userMember since 2005

Inviato Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 7:18 pm
Hello all``
I'm an chinese boy I'm very like DJ and to create it(~_~)
so I want to find a techer come to touch me!
No matter what you want!!
my E-mail:--@--.--
Thanks Everbody.

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry liuxu614 no email address is allowed from a demo user

Inviato Mon 22 May 06 @ 4:05 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)