Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems playing Napster

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have a UK Napster account which I have no problems accessing and playing directly from Cyprus.

However through virtual DJ I can access the napster global database and search, but when I drag to the turntables I am getting "error" is it because its linked to the US version.

Any help appreciated guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesemeister

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 4:55 pm
bod001PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, I have been mixing for years but am new to this software after just purchasing Hercules MkII. Having no problems at all but i am getting the same error when draging napster tracks to one of the turntables.

I have not found an answer so would also like some help with this problem.

Thanks

Inviato Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 1:19 pm
Hello,

Try opening napster, log in and then minimise it (leave it running in the background) and then open Virtual DJ, now try and drag a napster song into one of the decks and it should play : )

This is the only way i could get napster songs to play!! It may have something to do with the napster DRM : (

Let me know how you get on.

Inviato Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 6:38 pm
edsalPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJ AdamBomb,
I had the same problems with napster files. What I found that works for me is when I first start up VDJ, I go directly to my napster files and load one in--it has to be the first song you load into any of the players, wait for the error message to come up, then reload it again!!! After that, no more problems playing napster songs!!

Hope this helps!!!

ED

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 4:54 pm
bod001PRO InfinityMember since 2006
thanks for the info all works great now.

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 11:44 pm
Dito same problem.
Only Way - Download Song via Napster - then load the Song via File.
I have buy 3.4 Pro Version for this Feature ( DJ Console Edition before ).

CU
T

Inviato Wed 10 May 06 @ 1:36 pm
Almost simalar
Can not find songs or artist only those i previously searched for when i first got the account.

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 10:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)