Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: why is virtual dj so pricy

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

im cofused why virtual dj is so pricy why cant they make it cheaper huh!!

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 12:10 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 12:55 pm
Any cheaper it would be free...why dont you get a job.

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 3:56 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it was cheaper 2 versions ago :)

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 4:09 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
Pricy ???

Check a PCDJ or a Tracktor Price and come back...

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 4:28 pm
wow... can't believe someone even went there...

For all the features and having a solid working program they have the right to actually charge more. I would pay what they ask because of how great the program is and how great the support is here in this community.

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 8:58 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
why dont u go buy pcdj or swift elite and see what you'll spend then ...i can't belive it's as low as it is for everything you get

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 1:48 am
I have to say for whatyou get VDJ is a good price, as you do get upgrades forever :) where as the others dont offer.

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 12:54 am
I have said this before. This software is not a necessity. You do not have to have it. You are not entitled to it. If you think it cost too much, you have a choice. Steal it, save up until you have enough, or do without. It is really that simple. So, stop crying and make a choice.

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 4:34 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sometimes I wonder if these "no license users" are actually members who log in to the forum anonymously just to wind people up... If that's the case, people are falling for it all the time! Just a thought....

btw - has anybody got a crack for vdj, and where can i get mp3s for free? ;-)

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 6:58 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol :))

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 10:37 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
just to be fair.... maybe the user is a younger person and is only looking to start an interest in djing and is not looking to break the bank just to experiment with it....who know's. Either way if cost is a factor then try the Home edition 1st then maybe look for an upgrade.

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 5:19 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
or try Atomix mp3

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 7:51 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Poor Rury, wrong question man.

The objective of Atomix is to connect the bedroom and frat djs to the booth with entry level to pro version software.
This is the reason it has remained so inexpencive, but for some still a bit steep for pro version.

Let's not discourage them, they'll be users someday if they're here now.

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 9:09 pm
I'm not trying to discourage him. I am trying to give him a life lesson. The truth may hurt, but it's the truth. Why does the BMW X5 cost so much? Why does fillet mignon cost so much? We can go on and on. The answer is "because it is worth it". If it is a young person, don't beat around the bush, just give it to them straight. As the saying goes, " If you have to ask how much, you can't afford it". What's wrong with that. There are a lot of things in life I can't afford, and that's the way it is. I will not ask why these things cost so much. Then again, Why can't I have those $20,000 spinning Sprewell 24 inch rims?

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 10:08 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
But in the past examples of pioneering design have undercut their rivals and caused revolutions of technological advancement.

Think of the VW beatle. The Fender strat and p bass. the bic pen. MS windows.

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 11:41 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think the cost of some things in life are shame worthy, considering the the massive gap between rich and poor, I mean some expencise items are worth the cost, but others just have crazy profit margines and no practical use imo, but for sure VDJ falls closer to cheap than expencive for most first world economies, for second world countries most would/do use a cracked version, although a minority of people would be happy to purchase a licence, and of course in a 3rd world country software like VDJ is probably out of the question for 99.5% of the population. So everythings relative.

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 11:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)