Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: update

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey,

i just got a new laptop and when i installed vdj it said there was a newer version available. 3.3 but when it sends me to the website to get the update.. the website says i have already downloaded it. (to my first laptop) I guess they wont let you download the update but once. does anyone have the file update_virtualdj_djc_v3.4.exe they can send me.. or know where i can download it?

thanks

Ross
rossspry@gmail.com

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 7:47 pm
Is the update on your old Laptop get lost? Send an message on support team what it happend and they will send maybe a new update
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/
burn the update on cd!

Inviato Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 11:13 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yes always save a copy somewhere ...support team is always busy and somethime they cant get it to you quick enough

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 1:52 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
just a quick notice : "support team is always busy"... to answer customers question and folders :) our teamers are always online to answer asap to most of the cases. Some of them are sometimes harder to answer as they have to wait corporate's status or partners' answers to collect enough data on the case. But they are always here for you :)

(yep i know phillydj was just telling this to tell you why you should have to burn a copy but I can't afford to see that my team is just busy as if they didn't want to answer you asap !)

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 2:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)