Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TTM57SL and Mackie D2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi anyone, Does anyone know if these two mixers are compatible with Virtual DJ software? I would like to use the crossfader and the sound levels on the the mixer to fully control the virtual dj software crossfader/sound level mixer.

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 12:19 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can't do that with a trial version but with the full version of VirtualDj any Dj Mixer with 2 or more channels can be setup for it. Being that theres no way to do it with a trial version I'll have to stop short of showing you how to config, sorry.

Inviato Mon 01 May 06 @ 1:50 am
Thankyou Phillydj...I'll buy the full version....get back to forum once I got it....

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 3:32 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the ttm57sl is for ssl, its a sound card and controller for that software only. dont know about the mackie

Inviato Tue 02 May 06 @ 11:58 pm
Am I to understand from the Philly dj's answer.... that any mixer can be integrated with Virtual DJ to control the audio crossfader...e.g. move your audio dj mixer crossfader left and the virtual dj mixer crossfader moves left too!!! Is this a plugin...does it really work...any hickups...????

Inviato Wed 03 May 06 @ 3:47 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
vdj can be controled by any device capable of creating a midi signal,

most mixers cant

if a mixer has midi it will say in its product detail

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 12:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)