Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MK2 Low Volume And Signal Issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just picked up the MK2 today & I'm having a few problems. First, I can't get the sound to come through my computers speakers unless I unplug the computer from the speakers & plug the MK2 directly in the speakers. I've tryed running the output 1/2 into my home theater, in my PA and through the computers speakers and full blast the volume is half at best when compared to any other devices through the same sound system. Lastly, I tryed the pro demo but can't get the MK2 to recognise the signal, works fine with the bundled software. Is that feature just inactive on the trial version or is there an important step I'm over looking? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks;^]

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 4:46 am
Ok, I solved the low volume issue by running it through a seperate dj mixer before the final audio target and cranking the levals on the second mixer, now the volume is fine anyway;^]

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 6:41 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Timmy,

I'm gald you get this sorted out. If you have the DJC MK2 and you are going to keep it, please register you r serial number in your profile. Thanks

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 6:22 am
Thanks, I'm giving it a trial run right now, I'm giving it to the middle of the month before I decide whether or not to keep it, that's the only reason I haven't registered yet;^]

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 7:00 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 7:41 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)