Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: few questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ok first of all. I would like to use my dj console MK2 only for doing video mixing(so assign crossfader to video mix and use diff aound card to do audio) I have a maudio delta44. So is it possible to map the controller to do video mixing. If so how!

Second, is it possible to remove the virtual dj logo and the song name because yeah it doesnt look to flash.

Third say if I want to use CD's instead of TCCD how would i go about bypassing the TCCD signal. because on the tutorial it says you can click bypass, but i dont know which skin has this function.

Finally I love how virtual dj has the wave data of two songs which allows you to beatmix easily. Is there a way to play cd's and just use virtual dj to see the beats for beatmixing? Just makes life easier? like would i select sound cards and drag into deck? like inputs 1/2 and inputs 3/4.

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 5:53 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
In answer to your first couple of questions - yes, the hercules can be remapped to use as a video crossfader - download the mapper ultility off this website and you should be able to change the crossfader. I used the mapper to change the volume faders into pitch faders as well... You can select your own soundcard within the config settings.

The title/artist thing can also be got rid of within the config screen, but getting rid of the vdj logo requires a little registry tweak. Panic not - it's pretty easy to do, and if you do a search on the forum you should be able to find full instructions on how to do this. Hope this helps!

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 5:53 am
what about the second and third questions...

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 8:24 am
Sorry, don't know anything about timecode or cd line in.... I'm sure somebody else out there does though! ;-)

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 5:31 pm
You need to choose that setting in the Console control pannel

Look next to the sliders. they need to be in dual mode (software + bypass)

You also get this by pressing the headphone button on the console

Inviato Fri 05 May 06 @ 9:49 pm
i am planning of cutting the MK2 out of the setup... I am wanting to know how to do it with a delta 44

Inviato Sat 06 May 06 @ 8:49 pm
Shouldn't be a problem - as long as your new soundcard is installed properly, it should appear as an option in your vdj config screen, in the "sound cards" section. If you choose the advanced configuration, you can select the soundcard of your choice (so choose the delta instead of the hercules) and then you can assign the decks, sampler etc to the delta's outputs in whatever way suits your setup best. Of course, you can still use the hercules as a deck controller even if it's not being used as a soundcard/mixer...

Inviato Sun 07 May 06 @ 3:54 am
How do I bypass without the hercules? like is there a skin or something which i can use?

Inviato Mon 08 May 06 @ 3:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)