Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Analyzes and gives BPM Wrong

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

joyrdrPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello All,

Besides manually getting the BPM for each track that I have (thousands) I choose to do a "analyze database) instead. Option only gives you 2 choice as to what type of music (Techno or Any Music), Well either one I choose It doesn't give me the correct BPM. Most of my tracks are Hip Hop and VDJ gives it a doubled amout BPM i.e. BPM = 76 , VDJ gives it 152 BPM. Any work in the future more Hip Hop being added in the selection? Unless anyone out there has a solution I guess I have to manually input all the BPM.............

Thanks,

Inviato Wed 24 May 06 @ 9:58 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i think ul have to do it manualy for the time being.

Inviato Wed 24 May 06 @ 11:31 am
Are you sure about that, i had the same problem but the FAME setting was on "Techno " instead of Any Music..so do the change and tell us what happens

Inviato Fri 26 May 06 @ 12:20 am
yes this happens even with Any music inside the LAME tab inside the settings however should read most of your tracks correctly. certain might be off by a few digits but you can always re-adjust on the fly and once you close VDJ down the DB will save for future use ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Fri 26 May 06 @ 4:26 pm
He's right I have seen this first hand myself as well. VDJ does a very poor job with non-techno BPM analysing.

Inviato Sat 27 May 06 @ 2:24 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
"Any music" is the general algorithm whereas "techno/house" is a faster algorithm for techno/house song

Inviato Sat 27 May 06 @ 8:38 am
Sorry to awaken an old string. Just wasn't sure of where I should post this. But anyway, I want to know if there are other options for scanning songs in VDj 7 (like the techno/house option in VDj 5) the re-analyse option alone kind of give me wrong bpm.

Inviato Fri 09 May 14 @ 1:59 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Fell free to open a new topic for your question, this one is 6 Years old...;-)

Inviato Fri 09 May 14 @ 2:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)