Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: help needed to burn file to audio cd

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i have dj mix station 3 ft virtual dj home edition. i have been trying for ages to record my mix then burn it to cd. i have tryed every thing even the lame plugin. im not sure if im doing it right but i need so help. why carnt it be easy to do just like on the first dj mix station. if any one can help i would be greatfull. thanks.

Inviato Tue 30 May 06 @ 7:23 pm
Hi! well both are very easy to record to CD, since both can record to MP3 or WAV.

First you need a CD Recording program like Nero (www.nero.com)
EasyCD Creator can do the job too :)

If you're using Nero then first record your mix with DJ Mix Station 3 on MP3 or WAV, you pick, I always pick WAV.

Then when you finished recording just open Nero StartSmart and click on Record Audio CD, then you need to add the .wav you have recorded and it will burn it to CD :)

Inviato Wed 31 May 06 @ 12:40 am
cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Another thing don't forget that if you're using "nero"to burn ur mixx make sure that were your adding your tracks to the playlist u want to burn make sure u click on the no 2 second gap between tracks so its burns it without a 2second gap in between tracks ,note: if u don't click on that box ur mixtape is gonna have a 2 second gap in between track thats not gonna sound good.who would want a mixtape with gaps in between tracks ?no one so don't forget to do this.

Djcyes_one@tmail.com

Inviato Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 7:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)