Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: cannot open some music files

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djarmenHome userMember since 2006
hey wassup everybody? Ill be glad u guys can help me out here. I have songs in my computer that i downloaded from CD's into my computer using Windows Media Player. Then i burned all the music on a DVD to put them in my laptop for a party that i had to DJ. An when i wanted to open the file in Virtual DJ it gave error but when i tried to play with Wndows Media Player it worked. And i dont think the problem is the License cause i have the license files for all the musics. so if u know what i can to make them work plz message.

Inviato Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 3:29 am
hi,

I think the best solution would be to convert the files to mp3 or another better format. To do so you can use a free software called DbPoweramp music converter. You can easily find it with a little google search. Just be sure to download all the codecs you need for convertions. Try multiple formats and find the best for you! Because, obviously, wmas dont work for you.

Hope this could help you.
Karlo.

Inviato Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 1:38 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You said "i have the license files for all the musics" are they drm protected? mp3's are the easiest format to use

Inviato Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 11:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)