Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: video output on another monitor

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi everyone, can ne one tell me how to output only the video mix to another monitor hooked up to my dell inspiron 1100. i want to c the virtual dj decks on my laptop's screen but i want the video mix to be shown on the other screen connected to it. i have tried to change it in the settings but i dont hav any other option other than "window" output. can ne one help plz

Inviato Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 9:50 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
First of all connect second monitor to laptop. Then go to screen preferences and enable second monitor (right click > enable or use as secondary monitor). You have to expand your desktop, not to clone your main monitor. Then you just pick your video window and put it to secondary monitor.

Inviato Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 11:12 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you dont have to drag your video window to the second monitor...once the second monitor is enabled on your desktop go to the virtualdj config/video tab and check off the second monitor under tv output (not window) just select the arrow down and you should see something alomg the lines of a secondary monitor. now whenever u load a video (provided the 2nd monitor was enabled and hooked up) it will automaticlly go there

Inviato Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 6:43 pm
thanks yo, i havnt tried it yet, but im sure it'l work, thanks alot.

Inviato Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:54 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just a thought, but do all laptops support a second monitor in extended desktop mode? I was under the impression that some will only "clone" the output of the LCD screen...

Inviato Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 4:58 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can use special drivers for that. I think that every PC laptop can do that. I have Apple iBook which just clone it, but there are drivers to do that. You just have to goooooooogle ;)

Inviato Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 10:04 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
not sure if they all can extend but i know the inspiron 1100 can

Inviato Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)