Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: My social studie homework

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TarrantHome userMember since 2006
Hi my name is Tarrant Cooper , Im 14 and I live in Pakuranga New Zealand . My social studies is to make a product and bring to school . Me and my friend are working togeather on this project. We are in form 4 which is year 10 and most of my peers are into Hip Hop and R&B ( I am also into these ).

I have been using Virtual dj for a while yet but im not sure on how to do scratching like on a real turntable (If possible check out my other post in the technical forum under Mixman Dm2) . I can que good i use Acapellas and instrumentals in my remixs and i can use the samples etc. Is there also a way were i can like scratch the Acapella then when i let go of the the mouse button it keeps in time with the Acapella ( If you know what i mean , im not a very good explainer ) .

Any other helpful tips much apprectiated

Thanks for your help
Tarrant Cooper

Ps Check out my other post as above Paragraph 2

Inviato Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 5:31 am
Quote :
I have been using Virtual dj for a while yet

Why not buy Virtual DJ so you can have the full benefits? As far as learning how to scratch, all I can say is practice practice practice and then more practice. Don't expect to scratch good when you start. Gotta master it and that can take years.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 4:07 pm
TarrantHome userMember since 2006
hey i got virtual dj pro my brother brought it for me but i dont have the serial and stuff so i cant become a member on here

Inviato Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 8:40 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Why you don't ask him for serial number and fill it into your profile? Of course if you are the only user of this copy.

Inviato Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 11:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)