Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with setting up U46DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Right first off, i've searched high & low on the forum with regards to setting up the U46DJ
I have a U46DJ & a maya44 which the latter i can work in vdj perfectly well.
Downloaded latest drivers for the U46J & still can't get it to work how i want it to
How i want it to work is player A using outputs 1 & 2 so that its in stereo & player B using outputs 3 & 4 so that is in stereo too.
Don't get me wrong when i say this but PCDJ FX is easier to set up the configuration for soundcards which i used the U46DJ for the two players & the karaoke player.
Any help in this matter would be great.

Thanks in advance

DJ Craig E

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 9:50 pm
well you should be setting up as you mentioned

Deck A connects to IN 1 & 2 on U46DJ
Deck B connects to IN 3 & 4 on U46DJ
OUT 1 & 2 on U46DJ connects to channel A on mixer
OUT 3 & 4 on U46DJ connects to channel B on mixer

from this point you will then need to go into the VDJ settings screen under soundcard then chose the last option wich has 2 turntables and a mixer as logo. Once that is selected click on "config Timecode" then you get an option screen.

Chose the desired setup (you will want to chose in INPUT : channel 1 &2 (left) channel 3 & 4 (right))
then for OUTPUT you'll want to chose Chan 1&2 left, Chan 3&4 right.

once this is set up properly and the RCA are connected to the proper connectors on the soundcard and the soundcard is connected to your PC see the advanced configuration to see if the green and red lines move. also try the auto config to see if you get 100% signal.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 7:45 am
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks for your help DJ White Devil.

What i should have said is that i'm not using tcv, going to be using a DAC 3 controller.

I go to the advanced sound configuration, the icon with the 2 soundcards and mixer with the little box with the words advanced config. I can get the maya44 to work in there perfectly well using the Maya44 USB Audio ASIO Driver on the and right deck then choosing the output, Out 0-maya44 for the left deck and do the same for the right deck but choosing Out 1-maya44.

When i choose the ASIO 2.0 - ESI U46DJ_44khz and then change the output which i presume is like setting the maya44 when choosing the output i get not connected 1 or 2 depending on which you choose. This is the same when i choose the 48khz and this is when i have the U46DJ connected via a USB port

I'm baffled with how to set up the U46DJ with VDJ.

HELP PLEASE!!

DJ Craig

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 12:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)