Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Additions to Sampler

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ohm_RSAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I know something similar has been mentioned but I'd like to expand on the idea.

Not only do we need a browser for all our samples but the idea of a "sample bank".

Works as follows:

You load up to 12 samples into the sampler channels - set levels and loop lengths (see below).
You then have the ability to save all 12 channels with settings as a "sample bank" - a kind of sample playlist. Then you can just open your sample bank and all 12 samples are loaded at the volumes and lengths you set them at. Plus it needs to be easy to load and save sample banks, one-click like the normal play list.

---------------
Also the ability to change the loop times, you might have a sample thats looped to 4 beats, would be nice if you could:

1) crop the sample length down to 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4 or 1/8th beat
2) stretch the sample up or down 8, 4, 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4 or 1/8th beat

*koff* just like the sampler on the DJM 600!

Thanks!

Inviato Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 10:16 am
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I agree with you but, in my opinion, a "sample bank" can be a group composed by three ( 3*4=12 channels, with 4 sample banks) or six samples (6*2=12 channels, with 2 sample banks changing). so, we can change only the sample bank that we want to change and we don't change all the samples.
in the same time, why don't you expand the fx's number? so, is it possible to increase the number of the effects for each channel? or is it possible to have (more) effects on the master channel?
in this way, we don't spend the time on searching the effects that we want to load in the slot,'cause we have, for example, 10 effects to use on each channel or on the master channel.
sorry for my english again,
I hope you understand me!!
regards

Inviato Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 12:28 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
In the next version of VDJ it's there aren't "effect slots", every effect can be activated/deactivated when you want.

Inviato Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 4:30 pm
thanks tex, it's what I want!!
ciao

Inviato Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 4:43 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I agree, the soundbank for samples would be useful. Even though it's been suggested few times I don't mind a new thread for a good idea. :)

Inviato Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 4:46 pm
And when will be ready the new version ???

Inviato Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 5:17 pm
soon!
we're waiting for it...patiently!

Inviato Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 5:34 pm
Ohm_RSAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@TexZK - How do you assign shortcut keys to the fx then? Surely there aren't enough keys to trigger all the fx?

Inviato Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 8:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)