Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Strange sound when playing TCV

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

simonswHome userMember since 2006
Hei

i have no recieved my TCV and hook them up and actually its working, .. or not :S

When i play them i can here the normal music. but there are also a sound. ist sounds like duuuuuuu .. you know ? what can it be ?

and one more question. Its actually just one off the two turntables i can control VDJ with :S Deck Left.
Deck Right is not responding at all... when i press play on deck left both of the two deck in VDJ starts to play ? :S

I hope you understand what i meen ...

Inviato Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 5:32 pm
what soundcard are you using? you need stereo 2 line/phono inputs, and 2 stereo outputs to control each deck.

as for the noise, i had this problem and i opened up the soundcard mixer and muted the monitor channels.

Inviato Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 5:35 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
previously, you can read here.
the sound that you hear derives from the algorithm that is impressed on the TCV.
so, can you tell us what is your soundcard?

Inviato Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 5:39 pm
Hercules MK2 dj console.

Inviato Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 5:53 pm
and i have connected in the right way. Can it be something with my settings i VDJ ?

Inviato Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 6:09 pm
djtaz_PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Simon and i did some error handling via MSN when we finally got it all arranged.

The problem why he could only use 1 tcv, was this...

He hadn't set ASIO to run 16bit mode, which causes the system to only handle one input channel (1-2). After some time (without me knowing anything about H-DJ-Console mk2) I read through some usermanuals, and saw some screendumps and the error was clear to me.

He did change to 16bit ASIO mode. Under TCV Config screen he also needed to change the input tab to chan 1&2: left, chan 3&4: right.

After this he was spinning records on both decks

DJ TaZ

Inviato Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 11:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)