Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Playing Playlists

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

JayBKHome userMember since 2006
Is VirtualDJ able to play playlists?

Virtual DJ displays playlists (*.m3u, *.pls, etc. files), but when I drag a playlist file to one of the decks, only the first song in the playlist plays.

My playlists look like this:
c:\Documents and Settings\1.mp3

c:\Documents and Settings\2.mp3
c:\Documents and Settings\3.mp3
c:\Documents and Settings\5.mp3
...etc.

Inviato Sun 09 Jul 06 @ 1:06 pm
Sorry, they look like this: ...I guess BBCode isn't used here.

C:\Documents and Settings\1.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\2.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\3.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\J4.mp3
...etc.

Inviato Sun 09 Jul 06 @ 1:09 pm
Remember VDJ's primary purpose is not unattended play. In fact, playlists are treated almost like folders for the most part. However, if you turn on automix, and load the playlist in the plalylist area in the right, i believe you will acheive the effect you were looking for.

Inviato Sun 09 Jul 06 @ 3:49 pm
Thanks for the reply blackgold9, but that doesnt enable the playing of a playlist.

I just think VDJ is able to do that because, as you said, VDJ's primary purpose is not unattended play.

Thanks again blackglod9.

Inviato Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 5:13 am
Correction: ... VDJ isn't able...

Inviato Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 5:17 am
What version of Virtual DJ are you using, mine loads playlists correctly across both decks and in the playlist section when using m3u files.

Inviato Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 5:32 am
In the default skin, don't forget to press the icon in the playlist window that looks like a star. Only then will VDJ automatically play everything in the playlist. And remember you must click on your playlist then drag the contents from the main window into the playlist window.

P.S. Contrry to popular belief, VDJ is very much setup to go unattended.

Inviato Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 7:23 am
Just to clear up, I didnt mean that it CAN'T, just that it's not the main purpose.
And as the other guy said, pressing the star turns on automix, which fades from track to track whatever is in the playlist on the right (you can't just drop the list on the deck).

Inviato Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 6:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)