Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hesitation

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have a problem where when i play one deck evrything works fine but when i go to load the other deck the disk heitates, the song continues to play MP3s with out a problem but when i play wma audio on version 3.4 proit hesitates as it loading and also while im playing the file. now when i try to play on version 3.2 with my dj mk2 it works flawlessly. even when loading video . below are my specs

ASUS A7N8X 8X AGP board/ Nforce 2 Chipset/ AMD xp 3000 proc
gforce fx 5900 video card 128 mb ddr non shared
1.5 gb ddr ram
dj console mk2
60 gb seagate hd
60 gb maxtor back up hd
sound blaster Xtreme Gamer live 5.1 audio card

Inviato Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 2:59 am
Its intentional to avoid skips when loading huge video files.....

You can always turn it off, by adjusting the speedload setting in registry.
You seem to have quite a powerfull PC... ;)

Inviato Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 8:19 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
ahhh gotta love the speedload tweek...u can serach for it on the post ...if you know how to creep in your registry it's real easy..and worth it

Inviato Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 8:22 am
gotta love it... i must say that this by far is the best bang for the buck, most issues are not software related but more end user and lack of power to run this beautiful piece of software.. thanks for all the help from experienced users such as yourselves. it takes nothing but patience and understanding to resolve problems. kudos to the developers keep up the good work..i will recommend this sw to anyone...

Inviato Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 3:43 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thank you...we all hope you keep enjoying it...and yes great job by the dev. team seems to only get better every upgrade

Inviato Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 4:30 pm
Be carefull with that Speedload tweak though. I use it on a powerful box (AMD 64 bit rig with a gig of memory and an NVidia 6800 GPU) and my heart stops when load a video and sometimes the playing video stops, but the audio keeps going. (Sorry for the run-on sentence) Something to watch out for when using that tweak.

Inviato Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 7:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)