Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Demo version soundcard issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bobterHome userMember since 2006
Hi All,

I recently installed the demo version of Virtual DJ to try it out. I ordered a second sound card to cue up tracks and its still in the post. However I noticed that I can no longer record from my sound card using audacity. I would expect not to be able to record while I am using the demo version of VDJ but not when I am using other software. I have tried a system restore, pc rebuild, driver rollback/reinstall, but I still cant record using audacity from my soundcard, can someone please tell me how to fix this issue which was introduced when I installed VDJ, I have a feeling its a registry key issue as the demo is no longer on my comp.

Thanks Phil

Inviato Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 11:15 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It's not any issue with the software, Demo versions don't allow cueing of tracks...if you try to configure the sound card, it should cleary be written "available in Pro version only". but maybe the version you have doesn't say it, in which case the problem is the trial version not being able to

Inviato Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 5:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)