Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke CD-Gs and Virtual DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello. Just a quick question here: I paid for and dowloaded this softare, CD-G Ripper, and I use it to rip my karaoke CD-Gs into my computer. HOWEVER it gives me two files per every song, and both seem necessary for the file to play on VDJ. This begs the question, how do I make those two files into one (if it's possible)? Thanks in advance,
DJ Nugget

Inviato Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 5:15 pm
yes is possible, just select both files (the mp3+cdg) and add to zip , vdj is able to read the zip file, that's all, best regards.

Manquin DJ

Inviato Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 5:45 pm
no need to make them into one file just drag your cdg file in VDJ and it should work just fine. I do it everyday.. Dj Corey B

Inviato Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 7:34 pm
DJ Nugget wrote :
Hello. Just a quick question here: I paid for and dowloaded this softare, CD-G Ripper, and I use it to rip my karaoke CD-Gs into my computer. HOWEVER it gives me two files per every song, and both seem necessary for the file to play on VDJ. This begs the question, how do I make those two files into one (if it's possible)? Thanks in advance,
DJ Nugget

Mp3+g Toolz will zip your files http://www.activeaspsoftware.net/default.aspx?p=downloads
I have used this for years with good results. P@40

Inviato Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 11:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)