Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Recommendation needed for Video Encoder

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm very interested in Video Mixing, however if I was to capture vidoes from TV cable to my PC then convert them, what will be the best software available to execute this task effectively.
N.B. I need a good compression algorithm software...

Inviato Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 10:58 pm
you can use sony vegas if you want to edit your videos you can render in mpg1,2, avi, etc ,they all have excellent quality , in addition it has a lot of plugins if you want to personalize your videos.

Manquin DJ

Inviato Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 2:49 am
thnx a mill...any other(s)

Inviato Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 9:49 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Doesn't your capture card already have then as a avi format? If you dont like the format it saves them as, first check if u can choose another, if not I like Blaze Media Pro or tmpgenc to convert

Inviato Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 10:39 pm
Well, this is actually just as illegal as downloading them (which would be better quality) if you're going to use them publically, but you're best of leaving the captures in their native mpeg2 format, assuming your capture card supports this, if not, it's best to transcode to mpeg2 anyway, basically, you want to use mpeg2, old but cheerful. (If you capture lossless or can encode on the fly you can use xvid (mpeg4), but mpeg2 is easier).

Inviato Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 1:04 am
xvid and divx quality are great!

Inviato Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 2:14 pm
If you're going down the xvid route (you have to pay for divx and it's not necessarily better) use a free program called VirtualDub, it will do the capturing and encoding all together.

Inviato Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 2:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)