Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Recording

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello out there, I'm hoping someone can help me with the recording section of virtual DJ. I want to record my mixes, even though I'm new. What's better, to record to a cd, or to the player, and HOW do you record? Remember, I'm new....BABY STEPS!!

Thanks

~Sean

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 10:09 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Baby steps? Ok.. first left leg, slooooowly. Then right leg. oh yes.. about recording. So here it is:

You can record on 3 different ways. In ISO file, in MP3 (or ogg) file or in WAW file.

So if you want to make cd later, it is good to record into WAW files and then cut the pause between tracks when you reecord them to cd to have only one long mix, but you can still select tracks on radio when you play the cd. You can set that VDJ automaticly cut the song and start to record as new file as soon as crossfader is moved to other side. Then you get songs named from 1 to xxx and then you just sort them by numbers and erase pauses. That's all and your cd is ready ;)

Oh yes, you have to select how you would like to record in preferences near button RECORD in VDJ.

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 10:20 pm
Yes, about the selection of recordings. I'm not to sure on how that works. Do I have to set my computer to except the recordings, or my ITUNES player. What should the recording settings be?

Inviato Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 2:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)