Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I NEED MAJOR HELP FROM A TEAM MEMBER

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djNAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Okay so i bought my MK2 and installed everything... Then I went and purchased the upgrade... As I was cashing out I recieved a messege saying that because I had a HOTMAIL e-mail account I ran the risk of not getting the link to the upgrade... So I gave an alternate e-mail address. Then after i finished the download i went to register under my regular account and it said the the product key has already been registered...

So i tried to make an account with the alternate email adresse and still got the same messege...

Is there i way i can get with you guys and reset my account and update it so i can be registered, I would be fine but I got scared about the HOTMAIL thing... PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you...

Inviato Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 8:28 am

Inviato Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 8:36 am
djNAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey thank you for the speedy reply but my idiot rear figured it out... I didnt notice that VDJ provided a seperate serial number in the link email, and i was entering the one from my mk2... For some reason i dont have the cool little icon but who cares im registered now... Whew i got scared for a minute glad thats over... lol

Inviato Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 8:42 am
Good news ;)

Inviato Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 9:18 am

Inviato Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 12:22 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)