Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJConsole registration - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Skudero please remove your cracked version of VDJ or you will be banned!

Inviato Sun 18 Jul 04 @ 2:36 pm
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nice feature ..

hope v2 will support ASIO properly soon, if so there is finally a reason to pay for that software ...

Inviato Tue 20 Jul 04 @ 2:01 pm
Vdj2 does support ASIO, doesn't it?? I'm not a 'proud vdj2 owner' yet, but how do you choose between Asio and, well, not-Asio? Is that an option you have to set in Vdj2 or in the 'little green alien head' of the dj console? And if you have to put the Asio feature on in the dj console alien head, don't you loose the dj functionality of the special dj setting (Advanced setting)?

Or is Asio not that important, doesn't it make a big deal?

Inviato Tue 20 Jul 04 @ 7:31 pm
Just a quickie.

I have the DJ Console, but uninstalled the VDJ version i got with it once i purchased a full VDJ2 licence.
So in order to update my profile does that mean i'll have to install the console version back on my pc?
If i do will it conflict/overwrite any files from VDJ2 or generally cause probs?
Or do i have to uninstall VDJ2, reboot, install VDJ1 console ver, reboot, log in, update profile, uninstall VDJ1 console ver, reboot, reinstall VDJ2, hunt down where i wrote my serial down (lol) reboot, pm support about an error message i'll get and wait for a reply, and wait and wait then once i get the reply do what they say and all is back to normal again :)

Please say there is an easier way :D

Regards,

d00d5ter

Inviato Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 4:53 pm
contact me on MSN
You can get my e-mail in my profile

Will help u fix :)

Inviato Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 5:56 pm
< - - - Check it out

Cheers m8, your da man :)

d00d5ter

Inviato Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 7:10 pm
cool ;)

Inviato Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 7:45 pm
hi.. i've got a hercules dj console but i cant update my virtual dj console edition to virtual dj 2.01... :( i can't find the serial number.. where is my serial number?? please help.. :(

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 8:46 am
DJ_Waterfall

Dj Console console come with a free version without serial.

If you want to enjoy VirtualDJ 2.01 you can try the demo, and if you find he works great you can buy it.

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 9:05 am
ok... thanks.. but i ve got virtualdj 1.09 full version what can i do for upgrade my software???? in the menu auto update is enable but it does not upgrade.. :(

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 1:10 pm
1.09 the last free update for console users to this point. Any upgrade to 2.0 or above you need to buy the full version.

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 1:13 pm
oh nooo :(

Inviato Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 2:21 pm
butnHome userMember since 2004
You have a Hercules DJConsole!
Now we are very hapy, yeah. This sucks, i still can`t download add-ons.
Just dont tell me to buy a full version to get a licence number, becouse i allready heard that, but still Atomix you sucks for that!!!

Inviato Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 11:25 pm
Yeah, it sucks... but they make it up with a GREAT program!!

Inviato Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 11:42 pm
KayleHome userMember since 2003

Quote from butn

You have a Hercules DJConsole! Now we are very hapy, yeah. This sucks, i still can`t download add-ons. Just dont tell me to buy a full version to get a licence number, becouse i allready heard that, but still Atomix you sucks for that!!!

Does the other softwares that come with the DJ console compare to VDJ? Do they offer free support for there software ? Do they allow you to download features that their full version users can download ? Come on be resonable man you got a descent hardware controller and free software. If you like VDJ so much buy it and support it.

My 2 cents....

Inviato Tue 10 Aug 04 @ 7:54 am
Hi,

I'm new and I've been in and out of the DJ business since I was 14 years old, I'm now 31. I am purchasing my DJ Console with the VDJ software tomorrow. I just wanted to join the forum first to meet and greet you guys.

Inviato Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 7:02 am
good to hear ;) and happy mixing with hercules...

please do take note that the VDJ software bundled with Hercules is a freeware console version, that works perfect with the console, without time limitations.

It got other limitations , because its not the FULL VDJ version, but rather a working freeware so that people can try vdj for free when getting the console.

If u want to read more about the this, go here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

good luck with hercules, hope u like it as much as i do ;)

Inviato Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 12:45 pm
And don't forget to update the software as well as the dj console (at the hercules site). It will make a lot of difference!

Inviato Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 1:46 pm
alicooHome userMember since 2004
this sucks.. i cant donwload the add-ons... ill just look for the serial online..

Inviato Sat 28 Aug 04 @ 2:25 pm
alicoo...
first of all, a stolen serial will not work... sorry :)

and I dont see what sucks?
They are add-ons for full users.. after all, its a company, not a freeware app...
And so does other apps.. Like say norton anti-virus or any other. U have to subscribe to get the updates..

And that's only fair :) think about it....
Its not an ideal world where all is free, its a company making a dj app... :)

But its a company that makes a VERY good and VERY cheap dj app... and compared to other software, it offers free updates and upgrades for its customers, and thats unique.
Many other software will make u buy it again, when a new release comes around... VDJ does not ;)

so its definitively worth buying, if u like and need a dj app...

:)

dj in norway

Inviato Sat 28 Aug 04 @ 3:17 pm
36%