Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Song Loading problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi team.

I got a little problem that I wasnt able to resolve by personal means. It wont happen all the time and I think that the cause would be the leght of the song. Here's the problem. Sometimes, I will load a long song (8-9min) and will prepare another one on the other deck right. Well, when I cue my other track, when I touch the vinyl just a minimum, the song will stop analizing and the other one (currently playing) will stop as well. Do take note that this will happen even with analyzed songs. When the song reach the point where its not analyzed, by this I mean actually loading the scolling bar not the cgb, it will just stop playing. All the songs I try to load after will not load and I have to restart the program to have it restored.

I have about 512mb of ram on my laptop and I only play music.
I have(had in 3.4) the "speedload" option on.

any feedback would help.
Thanks.
Karlo.

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:05 pm
is your max-load setting set to 10 mins?
if so, try 15 or 30 mins ;)

Inviato Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 4:11 pm
I tried many settings, now at 30 min but this dont seem to be the problem since it happen to songs that are less than my max load. WIth more testing, I think that it's when I load a song when another is not done loading in the ram. It's is a pretty bad bug since the song will stop loading into ram so when it reach the point it stopped, the song will stop as well. Not really good when broadcasting.

Any feedback will be good,
Karlo.

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:01 pm
osyamanHome userMember since 2006
hello ı am osman ı have virtul dj 3.0 but not load songs help me please.
thank you

Inviato Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 10:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)