Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Simple feature request

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have a simple request.

Would it be possible to make it so that when you disengage "Autoplay" the crossfader will automatically reset to the center position?

This would be very helpful

Thanks
Rusty

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 6:38 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That sounds like problems waiting to happen, if thats incorprated into the program alot of problems will arise, what happens if ur cueing something up and realize u havent disengaged automix? when u do boom....both songs will be playing, maybe as a plugin for whoever wants it, but i for one wouldn't want to see this as part of the program, It's very rare that I use automix, maybe for a bathroom break, I dont even use it for the Gentlemens club I'm at, but i really wouldnt want to see the fader shoot to the middle after i turn it off,

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 6:43 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can made shortcut for that. Then after disableing it, just pres a key and it will be at the middle :) or you can even do booth things at the same time! Shortcut for disable it and the same shortcut to put it in the middle.

I did once a shortcut for DJC settings in VDJ preferences. And it worked :)

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:06 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Yes this is good idea

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 8:12 pm
If you could always remember to hit a key then it would not be necessary. I have VDJ installed in a club that is open 18 hours a day but only has a DJ 6 hours a day 5 days a week. The rest of the time the owners use the autoplay feature and load playlists. Maybe we could make a checkbox in the config to choose this option.

Inviato Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 9:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)