Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: choosing a audio interface

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I dont know if I should get the M-Audio Fast Track Pro or the Ego System U46DJ. I have heard that the U46DJ is better even tho both seem to have the same features. Basically what I want it for is to be able to use it with my mixer and two turntables(MKII's). The M-Audio is for the same price as well and from reviews I readed but havent really heard or seen people myself using it, it says it is a great usb interface for the price. I dont own virtual dj myself yet, I will be trying it all out on my friends pc and then after testing I'll buy vdj.

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 12:09 am
I just got the M audio fast trak pro and am having trouble hooking it up to my laptop. I am using the time oded cds in my denon cd players can someone help

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 3:49 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
From what I gathered on this forum, I don't think it's possible to have Fast Track pro configured to input 2 turntables/CD players at the same time.
I use E-MU 1616 myself absolutely love it. Not easy to setup though... There is a new M-Audio card made specially for DJing called Connectiv. I am pretty sure this one would be compatible with VDJ and setup should be simple.

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)