Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules Controller Questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

OK, just got back from the store and noticed they carry the controller. Pretty sweet if ya ask me. My only question is, I am running powered speakers. What would be the best way to output the RCAs? Would I need another "dummy" board just to plug the RCAs into and then into the speakers? Would be nice to have 1/4" jacks or XLR outputs.

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 12:46 am
paisanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The Hercules Console has a soundcard built in so you can plug your speakers into the outputs of the console.

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 2:23 am
@chopstix

hey..

unfortunately, the best way is to splice a male female rca to xlr cable and plug the speakers into the xlr and the then into the rca outs...

failing that, the only way that i have been able to work around the issue is to use another mixer (dummy as u say) to connect to the speakers..

but the cool thing with this is that if you use a good mixer, with a lot of effects and stuff, u can actually use it in conjunction with the console....

this one time (at band camp :), i used a pioneer something something mixer, which had some cool effex from the mixer, which i could use.. and also play with the eq off the mixer...so much fun

hope it helps

cheers

DJ Rudra

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)