Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems analysing songs - causing crash

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I Decided to share one (only) bad experience with VDJ 4...

I had 3.4 on one of my pc's, with a couple of analysed songs, before I upgraded to v4. After installed v4, I decided to analyse, tweak and manage some settings for it to run as good as possible on that pc. But everytime I did some analysing on a coulpe of hundred songs, when shutting down VDJ 4, it crashed!
When restarted v4, all was back to default, and the only analysed songs, were the original ones analysed in v3.4.
So after a couple of attempts I did the following to resolve the issue:

> Found that there were 2 VirtualDJ Databese.xml files, one of the filenames there was added my name inside (surname lastname), so I moved that one temporary directory, fired v4 up again and started to analyse songs again, and the problems haven't occoured since. Somewhat weird, yes. This was not possible before I did this.

Have anyone else had the similar experiences? Any reasons why it behaved like that? Corrupted database?

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 4:28 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Happened to me after the Pc was anylizing for 2 days, so imagine how happy I was, turned out to be a bad file, that VDj kept running into and shutting down, from now on I only anylize in 4 hour sets

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:55 pm
Hehe :) Can imagine..

Inviato Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 7:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)